Seiten

2012/06/16

one day...
















                            Today, Kim & I  think about our blog and we think it'  was time to do our own photo's.
                           So here they are , hope you liked them ....
                         How Kim just said in the last post ,this summer will change lots of things...so hope you
                            just so full of summerfeelings like kim & I .
                           In summer you have time to think & sometimes i think , I would be an other person
                          But then when I saw my family and my friends I know, that I can't have a better live!!
                          So at last : what happens , happens and we can just try to make it a little bit better!
                                                    kisses, car ♥
                              

5 Kommentare:

  1. nice post! ♥

    http://delvanni.blogspot.com

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. I LOVEEEEE this idea! Especially the one with the quote on the ground about the clouds. Amazing. Check out my blog and lets be blog buddies!

    xo
    ejc

    Stiletto Beats

    AntwortenLöschen

Thank you soo much for your comments!!